• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 700 CDL SF **SOLD***

Jsmith410

Remington CDL SF in 257 Wby with ti stock. I purchased this rifle in Jan on the fire and it doesn't appear as though I'm going to get to use it so it needs a new home. Let's do $1025 shipped (gun and stock) from an individual. Prefer discreet PayPal. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM. Cross posted.

Re: Remington 700 CDL SF

Trade for a savage with a McGowen barrel 28" in 6.5x47lapua with a bell and Carlson stock

Attachments

• IMG_1266.jpg
    IMG_1266.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 18

Thanks for the offer but I. Going to have to pass. Mainly looking to sell.

Remington CDL SF in 257 Wby with ti stock. I purchased this rifle in Jan on the fire and it doesn't appear as though I'm going to get to use it so it needs a new home. Let's do $1025 shipped (gun and stock) from an individual. Prefer discreet PayPal. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM. Cross posted.

Scope not included. Just gun in the Ti stock. I have a Burris Fulfield II we may be able to work out a deal if you need a scope. Open to reasonable offers.

Thanks

The group shown is the only ammo I've tried in it. It was Norma 100gr.

Last bump then off to auction. $950 shipped and I'll throw in some once fires brass.