• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Remington 700 CDL SF LTD 260 Remington***SOLD***

BitterrootBob

I have for sale one of the limited edition Remington 700 CDL SF in 260 Remington, the cartridge for 2006. I have completed several improvements. This rifle shoots an honest 0.5 MOA at 100 yards with several loads. I purchased NIB and it wasn't fired until last year.
Included in sale:
  • Rifle
  • Scope Rail
  • Muzzle Break
  • Loading Dies
  • Hornady OAL Gauge Case made from case fired in this chamber
The rifle's improvements include:
  • Barrel fire-lapped with Tubb's Final Finish
  • Barrel was then conditioned with hBN. All bullets down the tube have been coated with hBN as well.
  • Action has been pillar/glass bedded.
  • Barrel free-floated.
  • Forearm of stock has a picatinny rail for bipod. Steel rod was mortised into forearm and entire forearm glassed to stiffen stock.
  • Trigger set at 2.5 lbs by gunsmith. Still has X-Mark Pro trigger but it breaks clean.
  • Ken Farrell 0 MOA scope rail bedded to action.
  • Tactical bolt knob added to bolt.
  • Muzzle Break added.
  • Bore always cleaned with Lucas Bore Guide.
I found no need to blueprint action. As stated the gun shoots 0.5 MOA as it sits now with several loads. I will include load recipes. Also included are a Forster Ultra-Micrometer Bullet Seater set for the proper jump for Accubond Long Range 129 gr over 45.4 gr of RL-17 at 3050 FPS and 0.5 MOA at 100 yards. This load can be used in magazine. I also have a full length size die honed to .293 which is perfect for Lapua brass but won't work with other brass, as there isn't enough bullet tension when seated.

Berger bullets shoot well but at longer COAL than the magazine will hold. My next step would have been to have the action opened to accept longer COAL cartridges. Bergers must be used single shot currently. You could have the action opened and a Wyatt box added with current bottom metal ($33.00) to accept longer COAL bullets or add a magazine from Accuracy International, PT&G or Badger etc.

Berger 130 & 140 gr, Accubond 130 & 140 gr, Accubond Long Range 129 gr all shoot 0.5 MOA or better. I have recipes with seating depth and charge for all those bullets and will send with purchase.

I am parting with the rifle to expand my business. This is your chance to get a rifle that will shoot to 1000 yards and beyond for a reasonable price.

Price: $1500.00 shipped with insurance

I will be adding photographs shortly.

Last edited:
Re: WTS: Remington 700 CDL SF LTD 260 Remington

See if I can't get some photographs added.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 260-mark.png
    260-mark.png
    69 KB · Views: 8
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ltd.jpg
    ltd.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 8
  • rail.jpg
    rail.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 10
  • rifle.jpg
    rifle.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10

sweet gun, how much does it weight?

What twist does that barrel have. If it's an 1-8" send me a PM with your phone number.

What brake did you put on it?

cowboy, it is 1:9 barrel

logan, I'll have to ask the gunsmith the brand, it is what he uses all the time.