• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 700 cdl sf ltd 260 with upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokepoles

I'm already regretting this but here goes-
700 cdl sf limited in .260
B&c ti stock with partial block. New
Properly epoxy bedded
New timney thin trigger set at 1 3/4 lb if I remember right, it breaks light and clean.
conquest 3-9x40 like new with box
Talley lw Med rings (lapped)
7.8 lbs as shown without bipod, bipod not included in sale.

$1350 shipped with lapped talleys
$1650 shipped with scope (scope not for sale without rifle)
Minus $100 and I can remove the timney and put in an xmark (pre pro), I have a use for timney if you don't want it.
Not really interested in trades but you never know.. more details about rifle below.

I just put this together two weeks ago, took it to the range and did a ladder test with h4350 and 130 accubonds. It shot the entire ladder (except for one group where my bipod came loose) under 1 moa with the 9x scope at 100 yds with me behind the wheel and a decent cross wind, i can provide target if desired. It has a few marks in stainless finish here and there but nothing major, most noticeable between flute ends and muzzle. Has the original engraved floorplate, I can take and send detailed pictures to anyone seriously interested, feel free to ask any questions I may have forgot to add info about. I believe total round count to be under 200 but am the second owner so only know what I was told, bore and chamber are clean and look good. I really like this one, if it doesn't sell it'll end up being my deer rifle this season. Thanks for looking, is crossposted. Time stamp rules apply

Attachments

• IMG_5377.jpg
    IMG_5377.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 13
Thanks, it came out looking and shooting better than I had hoped for. I really like this one but have an uncontrollable urge to build one a little lighter, I was eyeing your spr 260 pretty hard when you had it listed. If this one doesn't sell I'll be happy to hang on to it. If I keep it I'm going to cerakote or duracoat the flutes and rings to match the stock, I think that would look even better

hadn't really thought about it to be honest, things that may get my attention would be rifles in 260 or 6.5-284, or? maybe some alpha glass. Would probably be more geared to sell but I never know when I'll see something I can't live without.

I own the same firearm and it is capable of extreme accuracy I fired several 3" groups at 400 with it. Found the original wood stock to be less than desirable and put mine in a Mcmillan game scout. Best luck has been with 120's and 140's with H4831SC.

Good luck with the sale.

Shoot straight

Bob

Thanks Scottish, I may slap a bigger scope on it and go see what itll do next weekend if its still here. The more I think about it the more I want to keep it in my safe.

I have the same rifle as well in 300WSM in an HS Precision stock. I love it, someone will score on this rifle!! Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.