• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 CDL SF Ltd Ed. 17 Rem Fireball

quadzillabil

2007 Ltd Edition in Remington .17 Fireball. Brand new, unfired but without box. Gorgeous stainless fluted gun, 99%+ with very nice wood. Currently has a Burris Black Diamond 6-24x50 with Ballistic Mil-Dot reticle mounted in what I believe is a DNZ 30mm one-piece base/ring setup and the neoprene sleeve for the scope. Its ready to go hunt and shoot.

I picked up this rifle a while back about the same time I got a .17 HMR and decided that I don't even shoot that one enough, let alone have two of the same caliber in the stable. With a recent shoulder surgery, my shooting is going to be very limited for the next several months, so its a good time to find a owner.

Looking for $1350 for the complete gun plus actual insured shipping charges. Would sell the scope separately or consider partial trades toward some glass that is in the area of 1.5-6 +/- with an objective in the 32-40mm range that would work on a long action Sako.

I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the complete gun. These Limited Edition models are wonderful specimens and I'll try to capture its finer qualities for you.

Let me know if you have any questions or trade ideas. PM here or email me at quadzillabill at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Sorry guys, pics will have to wait for tomorrow. Had a couple questions so should mention that I'm willing to do the gun and mount/rings if anyone's interested in that alone for $850 + shipping.

Did some calculating on shipping and made a price adjustment:

Now $1300 shipped and insured to your FFL for the full package in the lower 48. I saw a project gun that might keep me busy during my layup, so I'd like to move it this week.

Feel free to reach out with cash and trade offers or questions.

Thx, Q