• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT powder for primers Central Pennsylvania

Central PA here as well. I'm not far from shydas as well and agree they haven't had primers the last 3 times I stopped.
I could use some federal 215 or 215m. I have some notifications set for websites, and hit a bunchbof local shops regularly, if I can get ahold of some I'll let you know.

Justin

Shyda's is awesome. During the week when traffic is slower is a better chance on what is avaliable. I picked up cci large pistol primers yesterday. Powder and bullets were pretty much thinned out. A few boxes of ammo in stock. 9mm,bunch of different 30 cal. I think I even seen a box of 6.5 prc. Or creedmore.

Love the idea of a PA group! Located in SE PA myself but travel the state regularly and have shot at Lancaster Farmers, Ship Fish and Game and May Hollow Sportsmans if any of those ring a bell. Wish I could help my fellow Keystoners out more but getting down to bare bones myself. If someone really needed just a few to get through next hunting season then send me a PM.