• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT powder for primers Central Pennsylvania

Hi guys, I'm in Erie and have some extra Remington Large pistol primers I would be interested in trading for some RL33 , Viht N565 ,N565 or US869 if anyone is interested.. Thanks..........................JR

First Semper Fi seems like a lot of Jarheads here
Lancaster County but not a reloader. Am looking for 300 Blackout if anyone has seen it.

Also from Northeast PA, have you guys had any luck finding powder?
Was going by Cabela's last night and couldn't resist stopping by. Found a grand total of (2) 1-lb bottles on N165. That was the entire powder inventory. Not a primer in sight. And practically no bullets. They did have a pretty good selection of A-tips, coming in just shy of $1 per bullet.🤣

I need fed215gm primers mainly but could use fed210gm also

I have:
Reloader26
Retumbo
H4831sc
IMR8133
H4350
H1000 (I have 8# unopened that would would split a few # from)

CCI Small Pistol primers
Are these 1lb or 8 lb? I'd be willing to make a trip for 8lb of Retumbo or H1000.

Tagging in from southeastern PA (Souderton) here. I'm not sure I have large quantities I'm looking to get rid of, but probably have some odds and ends primers and powders I am not planning on using as well as some of the popular stuff, again in smaller quantities, I'd be willing to let go of if someone is really hurting.

FIRST MAJOR HITCH...my thoughts were that all of us PAers would be combined into one PM conversation, where we could post our 'Wants/Buys/Sells" and it would go to just the participants of the PM conversation...one post that all involved in the PM conversation would see.

THE HITCH...the PM system of LRH only allows 8 participants per conversation and I've got 12 guys wanting in. I could start one PM conversation with 8 guys and another with the next 8 guys. The 'Wants/Buys/Sells" of the first group couldn't be seen by the second group and visa versa. This defeats the whole purpose!

There might be a solution...group texting...once a group texting is set up, any/all text response's will go to all the members of that group. And if I'm thinking correctly, once it gets going, anyone can add a newbie to the group...so I need 4 guys with a cell phone, to send me their numbers and let me see if this would work.

So the first 4 guys that PM me with their cell numbers, we'll play with it and see.

PA LRH Member's List (6, 7, 8, 10, 11 fellows responded...gaining...once we hit 12, I'll start it up.)

Last edited:
Looking for h1000. Got rl17 and rl16. Primers lm very low. I live in luzerne county.