• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

Just an FYI, went down state to ice fish last week with a buddy & stopped to get bait at Total Firearms in Mason Mi. They had Reloader 26 on the shelf, it was not cheap but it was in stock.
Yesterday down to one 1 pounder and 2 eight pounders. $45 and $320 plus tax. Also 1 RL 50 one pounder. That was it besides muzzleloader powder.

Haglund's in Oscoda had a pretty good size selection last time I was over. I got CFE Black and Superformance last week. If I go this week I'll update you guys. It's a long drive for most of you except maybe Rum Man. If you call he'll tell you what's on the shelf.

Hang on to your boot straps boys, it's only going up from here with this asshat in office.
Ya powder is the least of our worries. Gas prices will be double this summer. I think most of us use that a bit more than we do powder. Could be wrong but I sure do.

I have some H4350 and CFE223 that I would like to trade for a pound of RL26 or H1000. I want to do some load development on a 300 Win Mag and want to check velocities before I shell out the cash to buy an 8# jug. I am in Lansing.

I have H-1000 and Re-25 I am willing to trade for H-4350. Not sure how to make this trade as I am in the Panhandle of Florida but I would really like to make it work. I'm down to a couple lbs of H-4350 and it's my go to powder in 2 rifles

Powder IS my gasoline! I stay home, the only thing moving me is the reload room or the range (once this cold spell is over)

It's closed in the spring because of nesting grounds for waterfowl. I'm at the opposite end of Midland county

That's the one. They might shoot farther then that 1k sticks in my head. Paul Rogers king of the 2 mile is his nephew that's how he started shooting out there
I think you either mean Derek Rodgers or Paul Phillips, both from Midland.