• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

I was going to throw in my chains for all four just in case . Looks like 38 min from my place .

Rum Man

Based on what I'm seeing, it's seasonal. I doubt Midland county plows that out. DNR wouldn't do it either. Probably gonna be tough getting back there after last night's snow. Unless it's been beaten down by vehicles all winter, might be tough. Could be it's a popular hunting spot for rabbits in which case, it's probably been used all winter

If it pans out I may be in the market for a snow machine. That steel gets heavy after about 400 yards. Theres a clear cut near me but our two DNR guys are really pieces of work. They stomp on anyone trying to shoot in the woods. I tried to explain parabolic arch to the kid when he was telling me my "backstop" wasn't appropriate at 800+ yards. It's in the middle of a roadless 3000 acres! I'd rather they just leave me be.

Anyone know the laws concerning shooting down powerlines? Theres some awesome spots I know but they are highline right of ways.

Anyone know the laws concerning shooting down powerlines? Theres some awesome spots I know but they are highline right of ways.
I've always liked shooting across lakes. Some real remote lakes with small islands on them. The islands make excellent backstops. Finding the lakes with no activity is the hard part.

There's a reason its called a flooding
Those floodings usually have dikes that offer access in being on higher ground. There's one just north of me that has a dike running parallel to the flooding allowing access all the way to the back of the flooding. This particular one isn't open enough to shoot across the flooding tho. Much too thick.
There's a reason its called a flooding

Just an FYI, went down state to ice fish last week with a buddy & stopped to get bait at Total Firearms in Mason Mi. They had Reloader 26 on the shelf, it was not cheap but it was in stock.