• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

Guys, are you aware of Michigan Gun Owners IP being blocked by Microsoft preventing emails to at least 4 domains under the Microsoft brand? Outlook, Hotmail, Live and MSN email is blocked without provocation nor reason given. Go to MGO under Announcements to see thread. WTH!

Guys, are you aware of Michigan Gun Owners IP being blocked by Microsoft preventing emails to at least 4 domains under the Microsoft brand? Outlook, Hotmail, Live and MSN email is blocked without provocation nor reason given. Go to MGO under Announcements to see thread. WTH!
Surprise Surprise.

PM me if you guys are Serious about shooting long range . That place is Sweet!
I didnt get to range anything . Made a quick visit today ..lots to get figured out !!

Rum Man
I can't figure out how to send a p.m. for whatever reason. If you can send me one. I've not shot long range but would love to learn

I can't figure out how to send a p.m. for whatever reason. If you can send me one. I've not shot long range but would love to learn
Touch the user name of the person you want to send a PM. Look for start conversation and touch that. Then your good to go

PM me if you guys are Serious about shooting long range . That place is Sweet!
I didnt get to range anything . Made a quick visit today ..lots to get figured out !!

Rum Man
Looked good huh? How's the access look? I wonder when it opens in the summer.

So you can shoot during those months just cant drive in. That thins the herd some. I'd tote a 1/3 IPSC steel in but I think I'd have to leave the full size at home.

Here is a few possibilities!
I need to confirm with the Rangefinder.
Today was a quick trip .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210217-160439_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-160439_Earth.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20210217-160337_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-160337_Earth.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210217-160303_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20210217-160303_Earth.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 43
Winter is going to be the best time here to shot . You would be soaking wet 10 yards from the shooting spot in warm weather .

Attachments

• 20210217_134947.jpg
    20210217_134947.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26