• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

It's closed in the spring because of nesting grounds for waterfowl. I'm at the opposite end of Midland county

That's the one. They might shoot farther then that 1k sticks in my head. Paul Rogers king of the 2 mile is his nephew that's how he started shooting out there
Do you have contact info other than this forum ? Cell phone, email ? If so and I can contact you, please send me a PM. I for some reason can't find a PM for you on this forum.

I'm available for Spring Brushing ! 😀😀
I'm not looking to hunt just some long range therapy ! Lol

Rum Man
I've shot there to 1800 yards. All traveled by quad. Easy access but it requires annual work to keep it clear. An old logged out clear cut. 1.5 miles wide. We hang steel plates 6' high on posts. Only problem is misses. No idea where hits are. I've been using 4'x8' sheets of painted tin for behind the targets on windy days. Really helps the problem

Just a long trip for shooting. I do it because otherwise I'd have to travel out of state out west. Much rather have 1000-1200 yard range closer to use weekly and run north a couple times a year in hunts and shoot at that time for the mile shooting

I've shot there to 1800 yards. All traveled by quad. Easy access but it requires annual work to keep it clear. An old logged out clear cut. 1.5 miles wide. We hang steel plates 6' high on posts. Only problem is misses. No idea where hits are. I've been using 4'x8' sheets of painted tin for behind the targets on windy days. Really helps the problem
We should exchange info . I'm set up for about 4000 yards . I relize it's not going to happen here . I'm missing the open Country back in Montana !

Rum Man

We should exchange info . I'm set up for about 4000 yards . I relize it's not going to happen here . I'm missing the open Country back in Montana !

Rum Man
Man why the Hell are you NOT out West ? Where are you located in Mi ?

I'm set up for 2000+. Wouldn't really want to use my 338 improved much beyond that. If I had a 4000 yard option, I'd have a 375/416 Barrett. Wouldn't need to justify it. It would be mandatory.

I'm 30 min from you ! Lol
Gladwin area .
I pushed my 338 Edge out to 3027 yards on steel . What a Rush !

Rum Man

Attachments

• 20200607_175534.jpg
    20200607_175534.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
I'm 30 min from you ! Lol
Gladwin area .
I pushed my 338 Edge out to 3027 yards on steel . What a Rush !

Rum Man
That's awesome. No way I have any place to shoot that far. Even tho 500-600 yard shots are chip shots, for you, 2000 yard shots are probably chip shots to you. That'd be a great time

That's awesome. No way I have any place to shoot that far. Even tho 500-600 yard shots are chip shots, for you, 2000 yard shots are probably chip shots to you. That'd be a great time
I'm just a Lucky Shot type guy ! Lol
Rum Man