• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT looking for powder and bullets FTF in Michigan

I haven't tryed prs yet !
I would have a heck of a time shooting prone. The Open Heart Surgery makes it painfull . The bench is good for me .

Rum Man

Gravel pits are good spots to see if permission can be gotten for long range. I use to have one that was good for 500 but got sold and not allowed now.

MTC in Lake City is great. Lots of steel, handgun and carbine bays too. I've shot a handful of matches up there and the crew that runs and supports it is top notch.

I'm going to ask local farmers this spring for permission to shoot and woodchuck hunt. I'm hoping to find a place to shoot at least 500 yards without having to drive over an hour

If you guys want to take a trip to a town called Ortinville, we have a gunshop that is well stocked with powder, 9mm and 223 ammo, dillion presses brass bullets ect., I believe it would be worth your time

Can you buy powder without buying bullets yet? I'm in Clarkston

Tagging in but I'm a Yooper just outside of Escanaba.
I'm going to ask local farmers this spring for permission to shoot and woodchuck hunt. I'm hoping to find a place to shoot at least 500 yards without having to drive over an hour
That use to be a great way to get out and shoot long. Today it's much tougher finding chucks on farm ground. There out there but mostly in southern Mi and the thumb area. Saginaw county rural farm areas had great chuck populations but they'd thinned alot. Not sure why because it's not from shooting them. I go to Ohio to do all my ground hog shooting. Shots to 1200 yards are possible with 500-1000 being common. Also Tagging in on the component trades. I have lots of different powders and am looking for large mag rifle primers and large pistol primers. Gladwin county

That use to be a great way to get out and shoot long. Today it's much tougher finding chucks on farm ground. There out there but mostly in southern Mi and the thumb area. Saginaw county rural farm areas had great chuck populations but they'd thinned alot. Not sure why because it's not from shooting them. I go to Ohio to do all my ground hog shooting. Shots to 1200 yards are possible with 500-1000 being common. Also Tagging in on the component trades. I have lots of different powders and am looking for large mag rifle primers and large pistol primers. Gladwin county
I grew up in the thumb and you are absolutely correct about the woodchucks. I see them everywhere when I visit my folks. Can't speak for much more of the state.

I grew up in the thumb and you are absolutely correct about the woodchucks. I see them everywhere when I visit my folks. Can't speak for much more of the state.
Ya it's a great spot to find them. Can't speak for how long the shots are but finding them isn't hard out that way.

Recent Posts