• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: Leupold 4.5-14x50mm VX-III LR Illuminated fine duplex.

smack

I have a used Leupold 4.5-14X50 Long Range(30mm body/tube) VX-III with the Illuminated duplex and standard turrets with finger adjustment NO tactical or target style knobs. This scope is used and has a little wear on the edges of the adjustment caps and the illumination cap and a slight ring mark, if your into the safe queen thing you can easily replace them through Leupold, sorry but I use my ****.I just decided to trade it. I can post pics after the holiday on Wednesday or so.

I would like to trade for a Leupold Long range 6.5-20x50 or 8.5-25x50 (30mm body/tube) preferable with M1 knobs but target style knobs is fine. May be open to other tactical scopes of the same value with a 30mm tube and a 50mm objective.

ADDED: Will consider trade for Rem700 Sendero II in .264 Winchester Magnum or 7mm Remington Ultra Magnum or other custom heavy barrel magnums on a Remington action.

DSC04700.jpg

DSC04699.jpg

DSC04698.jpg

DSC04709.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
how much $ for the scope i have a vx iii 6.5-20x50 lr but its in like new cond and i dont think it would be a fair trade for something usedup