• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Leupold VX-III 4.5-14X50mm LR

azsugarbear

Brand new scope in box with all papers. Model #55132. This has the black matte, 30mm body with fine duplex reticle and side parralax/focus. Sent to Leupold and had them install their elevation target turret ($75 service). Also comes with 2.5 inch matte sunshade ($30). $675 shipped to CONUS.

Collaberating with Kirby a new project: a light weight, medium range rifle. In order to keep weight at 8.5 lbs., I need to sell this scope and go to a 40mm with 1 inch body. Should save me 5 ounces.

[image]http://s122.photobucket.com/albums/o279/F-Stop_27/?action=view&current=Leupold1.jpg[/image]

Sorry. Couldn't get photo to attach. email me if you need pics.

Sugarbear,

I have the exact scope you are looking for....VX-III 4.5-14x50 1" tube, fine duplex, Adjustable objective. I had Leupold put the elevation turret on it in July. Let me know if you are interested. Should save you a few ounces, but not sure if it will get you where you want to be. I was looking for a 30mm model for this rifle. email [email protected].

Hey sugarbear, I have a couple of the scopes you are looking for. They are Leupold 4.5-14x40 tacticals with duplex reticle. They have 1" tube & target knobs. I would like to have your scope. Maybe we can work out a trade. What would you have to have for the difference? Dean