• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Have N570, H1000 want RL26

EE_Reloader

I have 8, 1 pound containers of N570; same lot number and 4, 1lb containers of H1000 same lot number. I would like to trade them for RL26. I am located in central MI. Trade would have to be face to face. I am not looking to sell this powder, just trade. Thanks for looking.

@Triple BB I did make it to Wyoming last July. Beautiful country out there. I never thought to take anything to trade cause I figured I would have been able to get some RL26 by now. I knew it was rare but didn't think it would be this difficult to source.

I have 1 pound of RL16, 2 pounds of Varget (not same lot), 1 pound of N555, several pounds of H4350, some Retumbo( would have to see how much) that I would also be willing to trade for RL26

@Aviator where in Indiana are you located. I shoot down at Young's Long Shot in Wolcotville, IN pretty regularly. Not so much in the winter but I will probably make a trip down March 5th or 13th.
I'm way down in Southern Indiana, I think Wolcotville is up around Fort Wayne.

Recent Posts