• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT n570 and retumbo for h1000 and rl26

I have a 8 lb keg of n570 and 5 pounds of retumbo for trade for h1000 and rl26 . Northern California or southern Oregon.
That crazy CA Governor is about to ban reloading unless it if Black Powder muzzle loaded and Fire Cord ignition. then there was a halt because of the lit fire cord could cause forest fires. Also had to be under 28 caliber BAll.

I'm not surprised that "our " governor is trying to push that! When the time comes to that and it's in forced where I live is the day I will be leaving. It seems different here not like California at all lots of wilderness and timber here and a 14000 foot mountain out the front door of my living room it's a very small great place to live but it is California

Appreciate the warm welcome, but WHEN I finally get out of California… I'm putting at least 1k miles between me and this place…

California should be cut in half just north of San Francisco to just south of Fresno. Separate the good from the bad.

all you CA should move to Texas🥴
You should be banned from out loud thoughts, they're infectious...not sure what emoji belongs here as I'm partially joking and partially serious.

I'm sure the op would be welcome but all the tech folks moving here is changing the landscape of my beloved state. Austin which is named for our founder is by far the worst with homelessness, crime, drug use and housing prices through the roof.

Last edited: