• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT- .338 300 gr Berger OTM for 300 gr SMK

Arbogb06

As the title states I would like to trade 202 .338 300 grain Berger OTM's for .338 300 grain SMK's. I bought 250 berger's to try in my Savage and after 48 down the tube I cannot get them to shoot as well as the 300 grain Sierra's. Now I am down to around 40 SMK's and I can't find them anywhere so figured I would try to trade. If anyone has any 300 grain SMK's PM me how many you have and we will go from there on trade terms. If you have more SMK's to trade then I can add money in the mix.

Also, if anyone has .224 Berger 70 gr VLD's I could trade for them as well, but would rather have the SMK's as I am running low on bullets for my AR.

Berger Box Shows:

PN: 33794

Lot #4364

Thanks,

Brandon

image.jpg

I am out of town working right now but when I get home (the end of march) I can see how many I have and trade with you. If you find someone before then go for it, if not I'll PM ya when i get home.

Traded to skey01.

To all; skey01 is a helluva nice guy. This is why I joined this forum for the insight and assistance of other more experienced shooters and he is a stand up guy who helped me out big time.