• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtt .30 cal 168 amax for 7mm 162 amax

Status
Not open for further replies.

vegas steve

i have over 200 168 amax bullets in .30 cal that i wd trade for either 7mm 162 sst's or 162 amax's. possibly trade for 7mm 150 grn nosler ballistic tips too

I have 2 boxes of 7mm 150gr Ballistic Tips I would trade for your 168 Amax.Thanks Frank.

How many are you looking for? One of my local shops had some awhile ago and i can check today or tomorrow and see if they have any and i can buy some and ship them to you, if you cover shipping. EDIT: i should have specified, i meant 162 amaxs 7mm but i can check for the 168 .308 amaxs too.

Last edited:
the 162 7mm amax is what i'm looking for.if your local store has some and they are not priced too high,that would be awesome if you would be willing to do that for me.

the 162 7mm amax is what i'm looking for.if your local store has some and they are not priced too high,that would be awesome if you would be willing to do that for me.
Sure thing, PM me your address, how many you want, and how much you would be willing to pay per box of 100.

Hey Steve .250 7mm 150gr Ballistic Tips Bullets will be shipped out Monday morning.Thanks Frank.

Just got back from my local place and they didnt have any amaxs, just 162 grain BTSP and 154 grain interbonds. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.