• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WWII Springfield Armory M1 Garand

I hope so too. Most of us get on this forum to bs, unwind, and do some trading amongst sportsman at the end of the day. I wish there was a way to keep these people out of our sandbox and if possible, the gene pool too. Good luck guys.

Y'all give the poor **** bag a break he prolly is really a good guy. U know what I have been wanting a garand for a long time, is it still available? I will be traveling thru the area and would love to do a face to face if possible. Please let me know.

Pretty sure this is the same guy that was trying to scam people on the Coues deer forum and Rokslide. Monkey D Luffy was his handle on Rokslide and he sent me pics of a Nighforce but things didn't quite add up so I bailed. The email he sent me pics from was [email protected] but I'm sure he has multiple accounts.

Pretty sure this is the same guy that was trying to scam people on the Coues deer forum and Rokslide. Monkey D Luffy was his handle on Rokslide and he sent me pics of a Nighforce but things didn't quite add up so I bailed. The email he sent me pics from was [email protected] but I'm sure he has multiple accounts.

Yep, same douchebag. That's the email I have to contact him.