• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS WWII Springfield Armory M1 Garand

Yep, id bet dollars to donuts he is a scammer. Just a little bit better one than most. He would have been on here pleading his case if he wasnt.

Last edited:
Biebs, could you pm me the info that you received from him. I will compare it to the contact info he gave me.

Ok so the contact info that Biebs got is:

Clyde N Voorheen
504 Miners Point Lane
Iowa City, Iowa 52245

The contact info that I got is:

Clyde N Voorhees
504 Mineral Point Lane
Iowa City, Iowa 52245

I shipped two money orders to this address. One for $1000 and one for $500 to purchase a nightforce scope. I sent them priority mail with tracking. Somehow this envelope magically disappeared "In Transit". No one from the USPS can find it. This person has been in contact almost every day through email, stating that he doesn't have the money, he's not a scammer bla,bla. He even once offered to ship the scope, without getting the money. I declined because I don't want something that hasn't been paid for. This was before I suspected he was untrustworthy. Looking at the differences in contact info, this guy is either really god damned stupid or trying to hide something. How could a trustworthy person get their own last name wrong? The only thing that I know for sure is that NO ONE should send him any money.

I got a buddy who works for Iowa City PD, I'll drop him a line and see what he says. Quick google search shows it to be a mobile home so their was no name associated when I searched the tax records.

mugshot.com LOL none of my neighbors faces are on that site, it cant be legit :)

Good luck with this situation.

Any word on this joker? He's still posting items for sale BTW.

Well he sure looks like a winner, was probably too high to spell his name right.. when this makes it to a detectives desk I don't think they'll have a hard time identifying him with a busted mug like that. I feel for ya boys, I hope this gets righted quick for both of you.