• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT: Wby 257 MkV (complete setup)

ANARCHIST

Gents, I am getting rid of stuff thats been idle, here we have a 257wby rifle I bought around 1994 for my oldest daughter, since then its passed 3 other girls w/o ever being used once for hunting - time for a new home.

Jap 257wby mag 24in very very lightweight rifle, 2 weatherby stocks, synthetic early classic style & the pretty typical Walnut - there is Brass, Loaded shells, RCBS dies & Sierra GK bullets, Leupold mounts (no scope or rings included) sling & whatever else I may have for this rifle.
Rifle is in good condition, I rather be conservative, blue turning typical "plum" in places, wood stock has finish wear/lifted on the rosewood cap - just a nice hunting rifle, the syn stock seen use, was that way when I bought it, scratches in the plastic, but its a stock for hunting.

There is more ammo than is pictured just havent rounded it all up yet - $895 + shipping which will be fedex insured (thats how we ship rifles)

Trades: Swaro Z5 scope, M1A/M14 rifle or USGI parts, Colt Python, S&W revolver that will take 45acp. +/- cash on either end.

FFL required & I have one on hand should a trade take place.

Email is best for fastest response

more pictures = eBay item gallery | JPEGbay.com

wbyrh1k.jpg

Happy Hunting Gents :)

Sent you a pm and a pic of my girls hutning with me.

83blazer those are some happy looking looking children :) thats some nice country in the background too.

My youngest has been active in the local 4H rimfire, trap, skeet & sporting clays, hopefully she will bag a few geese in the morning with us, just no patience for waiting on a nice buck.

Had to post a few pics of my baby girl "thats what dads do"

samma800.jpg

These pics are at the local 4H club, great program for children.

sam8109800.jpg

sammyyhec800.jpg

Thats great. I showed them to my girls and now we ned to look for a 4H club around So. California.

I hope my girls keep up the sport til they get old.

Thanks and enjoy.