• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Wilson Combat 10mm 1911

staycool

Very Nice Wilson Combat 10mm 1911 here for sale. goes with one mags and all papers. this gun has been well taken care of. looks clean and new though it has been used. Pm me if you want this. i want $1550 for this

Attachments

• wilson 1911''4.jpg
    wilson 1911''4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 14
  • wilson 1911''22.jpg
    wilson 1911''22.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 13
  • wilson 1911''7.jpg
    wilson 1911''7.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 12
  • wilson 1911''8.jpg
    wilson 1911''8.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
Why does the add not mention laser grips?procide with caution with post count of 1 on same day join forum.

that's why i had more than one pictures for you guys to see all feature, i have pictures showing the laser spot and the grips...had this for quite some time now and had about 220 rnd done through. i take good care of all my guns so they always look good. goes with a Wilson Bag and not a box or had case. Please feel free to ask for me pictures or anything else...do PM me

I did not say you were a scam.just a warning to buyers as all the sudden on a mostly rifle sight all the sudden a bunch of colt pistols show up cheap last week and I see some more posted today.best of luck with sale.

I for one think that there should be a certain post count prior to listing items for sale. 1st posters with bad grammar and syntax are going to make folks worry. ( google translate etc) Just my opinion, probably get more action on the for sale item as well. Those Wilsons are Top of the line.