• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wilson Combat 1996A2 .45ACP Government 1911

clhman

Nice used two-tone 1911. If you are looking at this, you know what it is. This pistol has everything. Low profile night sights, ambidexterous safety, full length guide rod, palm swell safety, african blackwood grips, recoil buffer system, match trigger with overtravel adjustment screw and everything that came with it originally. It comes with 3 Wilson 8 round mags, wilson tool, wilson bag, original grips, original recoil spring and target. Gun is in great condition. Everything is very tight. Probably has about 600 rounds through it. Only thing that I know that is wrong is a scratch on the slide and frame from the slide stop. I slipped once reassembling it and put these small scratches on it. If you want a detailed picture, I can provide it. Email with any questions. I'll also include a FBI cant holster, 2 mag pouch, flashlight holder and 36" belt. All Wilson Combat leather in black. Email if you want pics.

$1800 shipped. If you want to trade, a Nightforce would entice me...gun)

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg