• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wilson Combat 1911 EDC X9 double stack

onpoint

I have a Wilson Combat EDC X9 double stack in very good shape. Gun has been carried some and has had about 800 or so rounds through it. I have a wilson case 2 15round and 1 18round mag. I also have a ISWB holster. Has some marks from use. I will take $2000 shipped

Trades would be
High end optics

Cash is king!!!

S0IMFGQ.jpg

XPIQEpp.jpg

U7cjf1R.jpg

vLVEmIO.jpg

5TfbEWh.jpg

IRQjtAx.jpg

I have a Swarovski Z6 3-18X50, has the 4W reticle (simple duplex with hash marks for windage). Also has the Ballistic Turret that was ordered from Swaro. Turret is calculated for my smokeless Muzz, but I have the additional rings with color coded arrows for specific distances. Its great glass and used one season. In great shape, tracks great and the Z6 line is a step up in clarity and depth of focus. I love the scope but got a sweetheart deal on a S&B and it has an illuminated reticle, which I really like for my Muzzleloader. The clarity and brightness is not any better than the Swaro.
I'd trade it with some cash for the Wilson.

I have a Schmidt Bender Polar T96. Mounted and put in the gun safe. Have box and paperwork also have one of the nice Schmidt Bender Scope Covers with the carry handle that I will let go with it that's brand new as well. Also will throw in a set of Nightforce lightweight rings that the scope is currently mounted in. If you would like, I can put some cash in as well.
832-401-3630
Thanks