• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Stocks Barrels Bottem Metal and Bolt

iloveguns

Looking to sell this stuff been sitting for to long. No trades and no Paypal. All prices are before shipping. Will do my best to keep shipping costs down.

I have 2 Bartlien Gain Twist .375 Cal. 1-9 to 1-5.5 S.S. Breach is 1.450" for 6" to 1.1" at 30" finished length. Barrels were made for Turned Banded Bullets. $450 each.

PTG Bolt for a Long Action Magnum. Cut for the M16 extractor. Body D/A .698" $80

Badger M5 S/A Bottem metal with pillars. Been Cerakoted FDE . $225

Badger M5 Long Action Magnum Bottem metal. One has been milled to except a jewel trigger. Other is almost brand new. $275 each.

McMillan HTG Stock Dark Camo Rem 700 inlet. 13.75" LOP, two swivel bases molded in. Barrel channel is a heavy palma. Trigger guard inlet is for a Dakota. Aluminium piller, epoxy bedded. Decelerator pad. $400

McMillan HTG Stock Black Rem 700 inlet. 13.75" LOP, Rem. trigger guard inlet. Barrel channel is a heavy palma. Aluminium piller, epoxy bedded. Decelerator pad.
$360

Tom I'll let you have the bolt my funding source was cut off and the project has been canceled so I won't be able to buy it.
Tim