• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS: Stocks, Chassis and bottom metal

mtang45

I'm cleaning out the man cave of all the stuff bought for projects that took a turn in a different direction. Some are new and others have been very lightly used. PM me if you have questions. All prices are shipped.

Manners TF4A - New - Inlet for Remington SA. Barrel channel appears to be for a heavy palma. It has 3 flush cups on the left and a bipod and monopod rail. $1050

dMWpHLj.jpg

pka2Syi.jpg

5WJ9qPG.jpg

Greybull Remington SA - Slightly used. Aluminum chassis, the recoil lug had been filled but it has been milled out. Barrel channel is Sendero. I just bought this but found another stock that worked better. $300

PDmykRh.jpg

ViMwaOU.jpg

4P2qenG.jpg

KRG Whiskey 3 Rem SA - Slightly used. Great chassis system, surprised I'm selling it. $725

RIHhrIF.jpg

YEOZuMV.jpg

ogfGbEo.jpg

AICS 1.5 Rem LA CIP mag length. Slightly used. Pictures show it all; no scratches, gouges, scrapes. Great condition and perfect for those long magnum calibers loaded with heavies. $725

Yuv9cNR.jpg

wpxE0U6.jpg

T6wFwkB.jpg

AICS 2.0 Rem LA standard mag length. Slightly used folder. Again a very nice lightly used chassis system. No marks, gouges or scuffs or scratches. $800

um8ydFQ.jpg

60VJGJO.jpg

yl0XnUY.jpg

CDI bottom metal Rem LA. New never mounted. $200

1g8VL4p.jpg