• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS - Remington 700 factory triggers

sandbar782

I have 3 factory remington model 700 trigger assemblies to sell. They are NOT the new X-mark pro trigger. All are 10-15 years old in very good condition and are trigger only without the bolt release mechanism / springs / pins (I replaced all my triggers and retained those parts).

Two (2) of the assemblies are silver / "stainless", one (1) is black.

Looking for $30 each. PM me with inqueries or interest.

Could you post up a couple pics of the triggers? I am interested in both of the stainless triggers.

Picture as requested. These are complete trigger assemblies with everything needed except the pins to hang them from the action.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 10
Blued (black color) trigger is SOLD.

Have 2 pending buyers for the Silver ones. To keep it fair, I am contacting them in the order in which they contacted me.

I'll take a stainless unless they r both spoken for. If not I'll take the blued one. Please pm me payment info.

Thanks Roy

Sandbar... I'll take both of the stainless triggers like we agreed upon in our PM's. Just sent you a PM requesting PalPal info so I can send the funds.

All triggers are sold.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and apologize to mudrunner for the delay. Had some unforeseen circumstances come up.

All triggers are sold.

Thanks to everyone for the interest and apologize to mudrunner for the delay. Had some unforeseen circumstances come up.
It's all good Lew...Don't sweat the small stuff. :D We've all had stuff like that happen before.