• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 zero stop MOAR

wackinandstackin243

For sale Nightforce5.5-22x50 #C433 with high speed turrets, zero stop, and MOAR reticle. This scope was mounted in NF rings and taken to the range once. Scope could easily pass as new. Set screws on turrets have not been touched. You will get original box, paper work, and bikini covers. Everything I got from the factory you will get. Sorry no pics, but you will not be disappointed in the condition.

Let's try $1800 shipped USPS money order only. Or local pick up in Southern CO or northern NM. Insure at your expense for now.

For fastest response from me leave me a phone number in your PM

Scope is for sale locally and may be listed on other sites if it doesn't move quickly.

I am kind of a dinosaur in that dept. but I could text some. PM me with your #.

Also sorry I am slow to reply, I have been muzzleloader hunting mornings and evenings in addition to working during the day.

Way to go!!!!!
I got 6c NM in 2 weeks. Are the screaming yet?? Still trying to get my triumph to shoot better

They seem to be rutting a bit, but around here they dont seem to bugle near as much as they used to. Isn't 6C a premium unit? I was thinking it was the Gila.

No 6b is the Valle calderas. Pulled a 333 out of there last year.
6c is just east and north and south. The Valle is a Square. 6c surrounds half of it