• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTS: Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50/Zero stop (C433)

trumperman

I have a like new condition Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 Zero stop, MOAR reticle .250 moa for sale. It has only been out of the box to the range a couple times, It's in PRISTINE condition (just don't use it). Still has everything that comes with it, including all the documentations and cd discs. (sunshades, scope caps, Nightforce rings etc..)

Grab it today before it's gone. probably Not going to last!
Please no lookiloos, only serious buyers.
PM for pics.
I am asking $1,500.00 shipped tyd.

I have a like new condition Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 Zero stop, MOAR reticle .250 moa for sale. It has only been out of the box to the range a couple times, It's in PRISTINE condition (just don't use it). Still has everything that comes with it, including all the documentations and cd discs. (sunshades, scope caps, Nightforce rings etc..)

Grab it today before it's gone. probably Not going to last!
Please no lookiloos, only serious buyers.
PM for pics.
I am asking $1,500.00 shipped tyd.

Hello,

Is this a newer model that is Illuminated?

I sent a PM I am seriously considering. Give me a call at your convenience.

Put me first in line for purchase. I do have some questions and would like to see pictures.

Waiting on a few pics, think I'm in front now. Been saving up for this scope for a long time. :)

Apparently this Trumperman guy is a CROOK! Trumperman you better thank your lucky stars we figured this out before you stole from me or you would be my next target to hunt down.

Now how do we get this *** banned from this place!

I believe they are working on it. From what I understand he has used a different name in the past. Pretty sure this is the guy they are talking about. Maybe look up the thread and tell them about your experience with him

Recent Posts