• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS McWhorter 270 Weatherby

jaybo

I want to sell a McWhorter 270 Weatherby. It has 207 rounds down the tube. It will come with the 207 once fired brass, 11 rounds and recipe for 150 grain Berger VLD, and 22 rounds and recipe for 165 grain Matrix VLD. With the 165 Matrix it packs about the same energy as a 180 grain 300 win mag. All load data came with the rifle from McWhorter. Would like to sell together but am willing to sell rifle separately if necessary.
$5000 for the whole package
$4000 for rifle, brass, and remaining loaded ammo

Stiller custom action
Hart #5 SS match fluted barrel 26" plus muzzle break
McMillan Sporter swirly stock
Graphite Black Cerakote on all metal surfaces
BDL/PGT floor plate
Jewell trigger set at 1.5 pounds
Night Force light weight rings
Night Force 5.5x22x50 NXS with MOAR reticle .25MOA
Rifle weighs 10 pounds with scope

Rifle is in like new condition. Reason for selling is it is a little heavier than I would prefer and it is beyond my capability. It is a 1000 yard plus rifle and I am about a 750 yard max shooter without the time or location to go beyond. Will try to post pictures have not tried that yet so if unsuccessful contact me if interested and I will send them.
[email protected] IMG_1463.jpgIMG_1464.jpgIMG_1466.jpg

Sorry Segbert, I was putting it all together for $5000 and the rifle and extras for $4000 but I am not going to remove the scope and sell it separately for $1000. If it does not sell as a package, I may remove the scope at a later date and sell it separately but not for $1000.