• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb used bow

Ronin75

I'm interested in getting into bow hunting,anyone looking at selling their used bow please send ur info

The classifieds on archerytalk.com is very busy, good deals on newer stuff!

I have a 2 year old Mathews creed that I just have hardley ever shot. It is full up ready to hunt with GT hunters, 6 brand new in the package slick tricks, hard case, QAD drop away rest, spot hog hunter sight, the list goes on. I have seriously probably put less than 500 arrows through this thing. I bought it becouse I was watching a lot of hunting shows and got all fired up about bowhunting. I unted with it for 1 season and although I enjoyed it, my passion is still rifles. I have over $2k in this thing so it would not be a cheap bow. I would never expect to get that out of it obviously but, I can't just give it away. If this is something you might be interested in PM me and I can give you my phone number and we can talk about it. I can definately send pics if you are interested.

Recent Posts