• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb used bow

Ronin75

I'm interested in getting into bow hunting,anyone looking at selling their used bow please send ur info

I figured out what I'm looking for. I need a 30" draw lenght, right handed,70 lbs which I can adjust down to 60 lbs. Thks to u guys who have already sent me info

I have compounds and recurves for sale.

Mathews Creed 28" 60 pounds draw. Just tuned for elk hunt in Idaho. Full package with apex sight, drop away rest, peep, quiver, arrows and release (case can be added) Full package $750.

Liberty bow (worlds smallest bow) Awesome little bow. 28" 60 pound, with rest, sight, peep, release, arrows and case $550. Can do a little better if you don't want the arrows.

Mathews Q2 28" 70 pounds draw. Full set up with spot hog sight, whisker biscuit, peep, release, quiver and arrows $500.

We have done business before so let me know if you are interested and you know it will be how it is described. If you are interested in the recurves, I can let you know more about them, but I doubt you want to mess with them. ]

Roger

Make sure you get measured to whatever bow you are looking at. Todays short, past parallel limbs are new technology to the old draw lengths. I am 5'11" and I now shoot a 27.5" draw. I used to shoot a 31", then a 29.5", then 28" and now 27.5". As these bows get shorter and more compact, your draw length changes. If you are not over 6'8" tall, I would rethink the 30" draw length, unless you are looking for a 10 plus year old bow. Also note, that brace height plays a factor in draw length. Not trying to preach to you, just don't want you to buy something you can't use effectively as I have learned this the hard way. Getting a bow to fit you, instead of you trying to fit the bow makes all the difference.

Best way to determine base draw length is to measure your relaxed wing span in inches, then divide by 2.5. So for 71 inch wing span, starting point draw length is 28.4". You can then normally with today bows, subtract an inch for your loop and release.