• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Remington 600 in 6.5 mag

Looking for a Remington 600 in 6.5 Mag. with vented rib.

You has best get one of those astronomically large spotting scopes, crank it way up for your search and have a line of credit a mile long when you do find one.

I'm bettin' hen's teeth are found more frequently.

Yea but thats Ken and he is trying to make a killing as you can see it has been listed about 4 or 5 times and I have bought other calibers in the same shape as his for much less than he has ask. That take any profit out of the collection for 15 to 20 years.

2 10s

Sounds like you're a collector vs a shooter. I'm always thinking shooter.

Here's a possible contact. He has some 600s. He doesn't collect but hasn't used 'em in years.

John Altmire
Eau Claire, PA

This message will self destruct in mere moments.:D:D

I did not post this.:rolleyes:

i'm one of the rare ones that loads for and shoots what he collects. I love an accurate weapon thats worth something.

Here is one from up here in Canuckistan for sale, no rib though..... 600's and 660's are sweet handy rifles!

Remington 660 6.5 rem mag
I have for sale a very nice vintage remington model 660 in the remington 6.5 magnum, the 660 is the 20 ich barrel with no vented rib, this gun is in very good condition, comes with original sights, there is some minor wear, small scratch on the butt stock can be seen in the photo, blueing is very good. $700.00 shipped
DSC05994.jpg

DSC05995.jpg

DSC05996.jpg

DSC05997.jpg

DSC05998.jpg

DSC05999.jpg

I just bought a laminated 600 in 6.5 mag absolutely mint for $695.00 from Collector's Firearms in Texas.

Remington Made a model 673 that was copied after the 600 except for the bolt handel
(It is like the 700) with a nice laminated stock and a vented rib that is a beautiful little rifle.

The action is like the model 7 and came in 243,260,7/08,308,6.5 rem mag,7mm WSM and
300 SAUM if you can still find one.

If you remember the 350 REM MAG that is what they look like.

J E CUSTOM

Check Cabelas gun library They had a number of them for sale around 1000
Thanks I have talked to them but am having trouble wrestling with the $1000 and $1100 tag right now. They bought a large old collection and had some 223's I wish I had gotten in on though.