• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtb - quality in line muzzleloader

MTsmith

Loosely looking a for a nice muzzleloader to take on a Indiana late season deer hunt next year. I would like something in 45 or 50 caliber. A benefit would be one that already has a good load established.
Please let me know what you may have available...
Thank you in advance.

I have a fairly broad budget..
Looking for either well set up factory or custom. A cooper seems like a fairly nice in between.

I can build you one on a Remington action using a HS precision stock. My gun shoot 1/2 MOA with 270 grain Parker bullet getting 3000 FPS for around $2,700

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_074223896.jpg
    IMG_20190209_074223896.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 54
I can build you one on a Remington action using a HS precision stock. My gun shoot 1/2 MOA with 270 grain Parker bullet getting 3000 FPS for around $2,700
What performance can you get with Blackhorn 209? I'm assuming your 3,000 fps data is with smokeless powder? I'm not trying to bust your chops, I'm definitely in the market for a long range muzzle loader but I cannot shoot smokeless powder.

My friend has a Bad Bull that shoots like crazy! As good as most rifles no kidding.
It was crazy expensive too. I kill plenty of Ky. deer with a 50 cal. Pro Hunter
with White Hots and a Trijicon scope.

I'm in Illinois and use a muzzle loader every year and have owned several. The TC pro hunter and triumph bone collector have been my favorites. They are very accurate with the right load. I took a 140" buck at 262 yards a couple years ago. I have been thinking about the Remington ultimate muzzle loader but it is very big and heavy.

I'm in Illinois and use a muzzle loader every year and have owned several. The TC pro hunter and triumph bone collector have been my favorites. They are very accurate with the right load. I took a 140" buck at 262 yards a couple years ago. I have been thinking about the Remington ultimate muzzle loader but it is very big and heavy.
about all I can say about the Remington ultimate muzzleloader they're good guns to build on. If the gun you have is shooting good I wouldn't recommend buying a Remington ultimate.I have been getting these guns replacing the barrels with my breech system and put my 45 caliber Barrel on them. My gun uses no savage and it doesn't use shotgun primers who uses large rifle primers which are more accurate The Savage are the biggest accuracy loss in your muzzle the sa if you get a gun that will shoot them they're about impossible to load.my guns aren't lightweights I use a sendero size barrel with a 5-inch breach in order to stand the pressure they're shooting a 270 grain bullet at 3000 fps. Here is two groups fired out of two different guns they were both bad dog muzzle loaders I put Brux barrels on them

Attachments

• IMG_20190209_143205902.jpg
    IMG_20190209_143205902.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20190209_124633009.jpg
    IMG_20190209_124633009.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 25
about all I can say about the Remington ultimate muzzleloader they're good guns to build on. If the gun you have is shooting good I wouldn't recommend buying a Remington ultimate.I have been getting these guns replacing the barrels with my breech system and put my 45 caliber Barrel on them. My gun uses no savage and it doesn't use shotgun primers who uses large rifle primers which are more accurate The Savage are the biggest accuracy loss in your muzzle the sa if you get a gun that will shoot them they're about impossible to load.my guns aren't lightweights I use a sendero size barrel with a 5-inch breach in order to stand the pressure they're shooting a 270 grain bullet at 3000 fps. Here is two groups fired out of two different guns they were both bad dog muzzle loaders I put Brux barrels on them
That's impressive groups for a muzzle loader what bullet are you using

Recent Posts