• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **SOLD** - Knight MK 85 In-Line Muzzleloader with scope

Varmint Hunter

SOLD!

I have a Knight MK-85, with camo synthetic stock, that is in excellent condition. It has seen very little use in the field. For those of you who are not familiar with the rifle, it comes from the factory with a precision Green Mountain barrel and Timney trigger.

Included with the rifle is a Redfield 2x7 Widefield scope. The scope is mounted with Warne All Steel QD rings and bases.

Additionally, I have 2 bolts and ignition systems, one for the 209 primer and one for the #11 percussion cap. I have all the original tools for disassembly and cleaning. I also have a solid oak receiver vise that was designed & recommended by Tony Knight. Original box included too. Everything has been very well taken care of.

I am asking only $350 for the entire package (plus S&H). The scope, mounts and extra 209 ignition cost that much alone. You can get the whole package for this price.

Charlie @ [email protected]

Last edited:
Re: WTS - Knight MK 85 In-Line Muzzleloader with scope

Is this gun still available now. It's been a year and half since last post. Thanks.

Recent Posts