• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTB modern muzzleloader

TX mountain hunter

Looking for a modern muzzleloader for my KIDS and I to use. Therefore ideally I'd like it to have a brake on it (as most hunting time gets focused their way), although I could have one added after market as well.

Would love to find a threaded Remington Ultimate Muzzleloader, although open to other options.

Open to 45 cal & 50 cal, prefer at least a twist faster than 30. Something NM legal needed for this year, although a good chance we'd hunt CO in the future, therefore I'm open to 50 and open options in addition to the 45 for NM. If the right 45 popped up I'd plan on just getting it for this year and plan for CO as needed later.

Please PM me with what you have.

One thing with a M-L it's easy to adjust the loads. My Son took a nice IL buck with my 50 cal Knight years ago, 80 grain charge of B209. Check the regs with any States you may hunt in, may be a caliber, ignition, sights, powder types or other restrictions for hunting.

You may well know all that. I'm a Knight fan myself.

I have a Traditions pursuit 50 cal thumb hole w/ 1x scope. Almost new.

I just bought the cva paramount seems like a really nice gun. Cousins have them and they said they wouldn't hesitate to shoot a deer at 600 yards with it.

I just have the plain 45 cal paramount. Couldn't justify the extra money for the others. I wouldve liked the colorado.
20210320_110107.jpg

I have an original Ultimate Muzzleloader (the one Remington bought the patent to and started reproducing with some minor changes). Used to be nearly as accurate as any centerfire rifle in my safe. I havent drawn a muzzleloader tag in 5 years so I havent shot it in that long. I would consider letting it go but don't want to give it away. Its the BP express model with a composite gray thumbhole stock and muzzlebreak.

Recent Posts