• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB long range muzzle loader

my82cam

Looking for a long range muzzle loader. I will be hunting in Utah, so, it has to shoot black powder or black powder substitutes. I'm leaning towards the ultimate 700 unless someone has something else that fits the bill. Thanks

Last edited:
I am looking for a muzzle loader that can extend my reach. I'm looking for something that can reach out to 300+ yards. Thinking I need to go smokeless? I have a Remington 700 SS that I could have built into one if someone knows a good builder, but I was thinking if one of you guys has one laying around that you didn't use I could give it a good home. I have a muzzy elk hunt in the future and need to start practicing with a better rifle. Thanks

300 yards is a frog gig with a proper built ML.

Several good builders here for these guns: Home | Doug's Message Boards

Can you text me a phone number, have a Thompson Center arms ss 50 cal black Diamond extended range with the camouflage synthetic stock with see through mounts and Simmons 3-9 scope mounted currently has many extras would like to talk with you and send you some pics if you haven't filled your needs yet, 208-731-0836, thanks!

Go to dougs muzzloader before you buy anything. Nothing worse than buyers remorse.

I have a new in box Remington ultimate muzzle loader SS Synthetic if your interested

Go to dougs muzzloader before you buy anything. Nothing worse than buyers remorse.

Yes need to ask your original post and question over there, several builders that steer you without going broke. By the way the Remington Ultimate posted here is an excellent build platform for smokeless as well. We pretty much all shooting .45 barrels now days.

Dougs message board! Hillbill (Bill Travis) built a couple for me and he is top notch. Hell of a fella to deal with. Plus there are several other great builders there also but Hillbill is the only one I have had direct dealings with. Also, Luke has all the supplies needed for builds, look him up also. Any questions feel free to PM me

Rob