• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Gunwerks Muzzle Loader

Are you only looking for a Gunwerks? I have a custom McWhorter that is lights out to 500 yards, and will still perform further out that that. I have not actively put it up for sale, but I might be interested if the money was fair to both parties. Could sell just the gun, or the complete pachage with rings and scope.

Are you only looking for a Gunwerks? I have a custom McWhorter that is lights out to 500 yards, and will still perform further out that that. I have not actively put it up for sale, but I might be interested if the money was fair to both parties. Could sell just the gun, or the complete pachage with rings and scope.

Would like to see pics of it. Ignition system? Caliber?

I have a couple mcwhorter rifles. I would be interested in a muzzle loader. You looking for a trade for anything??

Roger. I am sorry I did not PM you. I wish I had as now it looks like I ambushed your post. For all who read this. Roger Foster is looking to BUY a GunWerks muzzle loader. Don't ask about anything else on this post. Again Roger I am sorry. Roger