• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb LH backcountry elk rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

steakngravy

looking to buy a backcountry elk rifle .open to different stuff . left handed stainless syn. let me know what you have thanks

I have a 6.5-06 built on a skeletonized LH Rem 700 action, Kevlar stock, #3 Pac-Nor barrel, vais brake, all cerakoted sniper grey. Lightweight, extremely accurate. Bought it here a year ago and haven't fired it. Previous owner shot groups in the .2s and .3s. Brass and dies and some bullet options if you are interested. He had over $3,000 in the rifle as I recall. I paid $1600 shipped and would be willing to take a $100 loss.

I have a 6.5-06 built on a skeletonized LH Rem 700 action, Kevlar stock, #3 Pac-Nor barrel, vais brake, all cerakoted sniper grey. Lightweight, extremely accurate. Bought it here a year ago and haven't fired it. Previous owner shot groups in the .2s and .3s. Brass and dies and some bullet options if you are interested. He had over $3,000 in the rifle as I recall. I paid $1600 shipped and would be willing to take a $100 loss.

Do you know the weight on this rifle? Photos?

The rifle weighs 6 lbs. 8 ounces empty with rings but no scope. Send me a text to 830 three two nine five 1 five three and I'll send all the pictures you'd like. Easier than posting here. A few more things to add: the trigger is a wide shoe Timney set to 12 ounces, there are 1" medium rings cerakoted to match, and I have a modified case for it.

sounds like something im looking for thanks for responding to the post , I sent you a text to send some pics too

Status
Not open for further replies.