• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LH Rifle

Ltsheets

My son is asking for a gun for Christmas. He is left eye dominant so shoots left handed. I'm looking to see what's out there that someone might sell. Would want a kid friendly chambering. Let me know what you have!

Kid friendly. I reload so I can load lighter if needed but I'd say short action cartridges .308 and down. Ideal would be .243, 6cm, or maybe 6.5cm but I'm open to others.

Flexible. Depends on the rifle and though it'll be his first rifle, I want it to be able to be a gun he can have the rest of his life if he chooses. Don't want to spoil him too bad though with his first lol.

I have a Tikka t3x stainless synthetic in 6.5 CM.
It's very accurate with hornady Precision hunter.
Been shot less than 100 rounds. It's the wife's and I'm wanting to build her something custom.
I have a few boxes of hornady Precision hunter I could sell with it. (Probably 10 boxes)

I have a Tikka t3x stainless synthetic in 6.5 CM.
It's very accurate with hornady Precision hunter.
Been shot less than 100 rounds. It's the wife's and I'm wanting to build her something custom.
I have a few boxes of hornady Precision hunter I could sell with it. (Probably 10 boxes)
PM coming