• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Elk rifle for 17yo daughter

AZ Patriot 17

I have a few ideas in mind if I can't find something already put together that someone may have just laying around. But searching for rifle with a slightly shorter LOP, no chassis. Curious what's out there. Let me know what you've got. Thank you.

The primary feature I'm looking for is a stock with a LOP between 12.5-12.75". Not currently looking for a full size stock for her. I've got a couple rifles in the safe I could steal the barreled action off of and put it in custom stock if I have to go that way. But namely, looking for a rifle with a stock that may have already been shortened up for a smaller person (she's 5'4") 😎. Beyond that, I'm open to a wide range of options. Hope this helps.

I have a REM 700 SPS youth model in 7-08 with a 12.5" lop. Less than 20 rounds. Daughter moved on. Front of stock is marred a bit from a "smith" trying to prevent bbl from touching stock. $630 shipped.

I have a 26 Nosler Model 70 with 26" rock creek #3 contour. Has MBM 4 port brake. Recoil is light and it's a laser beam. I also have dies and brass for it as well.

Recent Posts