• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB LH 260 or 6.5 Creedmoor hunting rifle

AccuracyAddict

Was looking for LH savage predator in 6.5 creedmoor but can't find one anywhere. Open to modified/customs also if price is right. Please send any pics to dchattin (at) cox (dot) net.

Thanks,
Dan

Are you dead set on the calibers you mentioned?

If not...I am a lefty and have several custom left hands, and one is for sale as it is a duplicate.. a custom left hand in 7mag

If interested, let me know, via PM with your email..and I'll send pictures, description.
Thanks
Mightyman.

There's a LH 6.5 Creedmoor GAP rifle on Guns America for about $3,500 in an AICS stock, at Dewey's in SC.

unfortunately, i don't have what you're looking for.
(a LH Savage Predator Max 1 in 260 Rem sold on Gunbroker within the last couples months, and I missed it.)

FWIW - I shoot lefthanded but have a RH Predator Max 1 in 260 rem that has been sub-MoA right out of the box.
same performance from each of the Predator Max 1's that I have (223, 243), and the Precision Carbine in 308.

if you can't find what you're looking for elsewhere, perhaps having Savage Gunsmithing in Idaho accurize a LH Savage Trophy Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor may be something to consider.
(fyi - I am not affiliated with Savage Gunsmithing.)

FWIW - I sent them my older LH Savage 116 in 270 Win, with a new Boyd's laminated stock, for their accurizing package - and am pleased with their work.
the rifle consistently shoots 0.5 MoA with any of the handloads I've tested so far.

also, they were selling an accurized LH Savage in 260 recently, with an extra 30.06 barrel as a package. don't know whether they sold that package or not.

Accurizing Rifles

good luck with your search. -spfarr

Semi custom LH Remington 700's
SA 260 Rem, Wytts box, 26" SS fluted Hart #5 1:9, HS stock
LA 6.5x55 Swedish, 23" SS coated Shillen ~ #1?, break and cap, ADL Borden stock
LA 25-06 Rem, 24" SS Lothar-Walther #2, Factory BDL wood stock

The 260 kills a few antelope and deer every year and the other two sit in the safe waiting for the 260 to miss. My wife tells me I don't need them all. Let me know if something sounds interestion. Rob

Recent Posts