• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Leupold VX3,VXIII or VariX III

dear sir,
i have a couple of 4.5x14 1" ao scopes. i would be willing to part with one. both are nice. haven't had them out for a while due to medical stuff. will try to get pics of one tomorrow as scope and camera are not in my immediate reach. somewhere around the $400 or so range.
thanks.
joel t. sprecher

Thank You for the reply. I look forward to seeing it. Any additional information would also be appreciated. Fred.

Looks like I may have found one, waiting for pics and details. Still looking anyway for now.

Undeniable proof of evolution. For the fourth time someone had the scope I'm looking for but when they got it out of storage it had changed. This settles it. When Leupold scopes are not exposed to sunlight they evolve into something other than what they were when they were put into storage. I'm looking for a prestorage Leupold. I hope Nobodys offended by this, just hav'n a little fun.

Re: WTB: Leupld VX3,VXIII or VariX III

did you ever find a scope to your liking? i was wrong when i said i only had 1 4.5x14.5. anyway, to make a long story short. i have 2 leupold gloss, varmint duplex, 4.5-14 EXACTLY like you are/were looking for MY MISTATKE..call me if you are still looking. 608.370.6156. will part with one.
joel t. sprecher