• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: Leupold VX3,VXIII or VariX III

forkliftfred

I'm looking for a Leupold VX3, VX III or Vari X III. 4-12 or 4.5-14 X 40, Gloss, Boon and Crocket or Varmint Hunters ret. , 1" tube, prefer AO but would consider without. Thanks.

I have a leupold vx-3 4.5-14x50mm LR 30mm tube with side focus and duplex ret. This scope come's in the box with all paper work and acc.

$675 plus shipping at cost from Va.

I know it not exactly what your looking for but thought I would throw it out there.

let me know

I have a matte Vari-X 111 4.5x14 50mm AO with duplex reticle. I also have a silver Vari X 11 4x12 40mm AO.

I might have a Leupold VX-3 4.5-14x40mm gloss, Boone and Crockett, Long Range (30mm), or two still left over. These would be brand new in the box, full warranty, for $649.95 shipped to your door.

Mac

Thanks for the replies, I'm looking for a used scope because I can't afford a new one but I appreciate the offers.

I'm looking for a Leupold VX3, VX III or Vari X III. 4-12 or 4.5-14 X 40, Gloss, Boon and Crocket or Varmint Hunters ret. , 1" tube, prefer AO but would consider without. Thanks.

Have Varix III 4.5 x 14 40mm with Duplex $400.00

Sorry if I'm slow getting back to Anyone who replies here, I have been having internet connection problems. I'll do the best I can but please be pactient. I live in a rural area and am stuck with Hughsnet and unfortunatly it's not at all as they advertise. Thanks.

I have a VXIII 4.5-14x50 BDC matte excellent condition. $ 500.00 plus shipping. PM me if your interested.