• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: H-1000 and .338 300 grn. Bergers

w8n4rutnmt

Like title says, looking for some supplies to get started developing a load for new .338 lapua. Any quantities would be welcome to discuss, no matter how big or small. Tough to find now, any leads appreciated also.
Thanks

call some local shops and see if they have/can order your primers or powder to avoid the haz. shipping cost or make it worth while if you did indeed have some shipped

I dont know where you are located but I saw Cliff's in Boise, ID has some 300 gr bergers today, no H1000. If you still haven't found them in a week I'll be back down there and can pick them up for you.

You looking for the 300 gr. Tactical OTM Hybrid, or the 300 gr. Elite Hunter Hybrid (fairly new last 6 mos.)?

Thanks guys. Ill be heading to the one local shop I haven't checked yet today. As far as otm or elite hunter, I don't really have a preference as I am just starting load development. Eventually I would like to try both. Unless I am missing something, which I probably am, I don't see any in stock at Brownells. Idaho Sawyer, I'm in MT so I might have go take you up on that.
thanks again

Did you try midway usa , Bruno shooters supply , extreme outer limits , powder valley , graffs .

Found h-1000 and primers at last local shop today. No .338 bergers. AZSUGARBEAR: did not receive pm about bullets but interested. IDAHO SAWYER: let me know if you get down to your shop, I'd love to work something out with you for some 300 gr. bergers
Thanks