• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Wtb Forbes/ULA/nula

Melvin isn't making them anymore, so that is part of it. That particular NULA also comes with a VX6, so I don't think that the opening price is more than new. I believe Melvin's rifles started at $4,200. On the bright side, Wilson should start cranking out new rifles in 2023.

Last edited:
Melvin isn't making them anymore, so that is part of it. That particular NULA also comes with a VX6, so I don't think that the opening price is more than new. I believe Melvin's rifles started at $4,200. On the bright side, Wilson should start cranking out new rifles in 2023.
Makes sense. Any idea if Wilson combat will be of the same quality and pricing as NULA?

I have a 7mm rem mag ULA . That I might consider selling.
Let me know if interested. And can pm more info.

Makes sense. Any idea if Wilson combat will be of the same quality and pricing as NULA?
Wilson has a good reputation for quality, so I would expect its rifles to be similar. I'm not certain of this but have heard that Wilson plans to produce a "standard" line of rifles that will be carried in some stores, much like the company does with its current firearms, and also offer customized rifles/options like Melvin did. If true, that should allow Wilson to offer rifles at a better price point.