• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB Bat M

eddybo

I just discovered my LV is 4 ounces over weight. A great excuse to build a gun. Anyone got a Bat M multiflat right right with a PPC boltface and diamond flutes they could be persuaded to part with? A long shot I know, but I need the gun for the middle of Oct. I would be willing to take a whole gun depending on parts list.

I assume with Mr. Don's fondness for Kreiger barrels that this is what your LV gun is wearing , hell if it were me I might try to have the barrel fluted , looking around his shop it doesen't look like he uses to may fluted barrel but it may be worth a try , you could cut 4 oz pretty easy and with a cut rifled barrel their woulden't be to bad of a chance that it would wreck the accuracy.
Another thing is maybe shortening the barrel a little.

I could get it fluted .....but then I dont get a new gun.....and where is the fun in that. The barrel is already short I couldnt stand to lose a couple of inches.
I would rather have another with the same feel as my heavy varmiter ie...same action and stock. I guess it doesnt really matter because of my poor wind reading skills, but I do not feel that I am even competitive w/o a gun built by Mr. Don.