• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wtb 7mm

HANDLER

looking for a 7mm mag or 7mm wsm,,,I thought id try here before I hit cabelas or like,,,have a budget of 900.00,,what ya got ,,thnx

I have a Rem,7mm mag adl I bought for a donor action that I decided not to use. It is in good condition. It has maybe 2 boxes of factory ammo threw it.I have 450.00 in it. If that will work let me know. Thanks Dan

I have a Rem,7mm mag adl I bought for a donor action that I decided not to use. It is in good condition. It has maybe 2 boxes of factory ammo threw it.I have 450.00 in it. If that will work let me know. Thanks Dan
how long is the barrel,thnx

looking for a 7mm mag or 7mm wsm,,,I thought id try here before I hit cabelas or like,,,have a budget of 900.00,,what ya got ,,thnx

I have a Ruger #1B in 7mm Remington Magnum with scope rings and for a Ruger it has nice wood. I have been asking $775. If interested I can send photos. E-mail [email protected] - if interested. Regards

I'm a bit over your budget but have a Sako AV stored since new and only shot in last couple of months. Barrel has been broken in properly and expertly bedded. It has about 65 rounds maximum down the tube and like all Sakos will be very accurate. I have the original box and the gun is in pristine condition.

This 7mm Remington Mag is $1350 and worth every penny. If you are able to make the additional investment, you will never regret it.

Best of luck,
Gary
(417)860-5888

I've got a Winchester 70 super shadow in 7wsm I was going to use as a sonar rifle but decided to by a factory rifle instead of building one. Good used condition. $400 plus actual shipping cost. Feel free to call or tm me at (970) 275-6231. Comes with bases and ring and I can throw in a weaver 4-12 scope for $150.

This is 76bucsfan46,I have a 7mm Browning rem mag A-Bolt stalkker 2 with boss system in very good condition.Will take 750.00 plus shipping has original papers from purchase.

I have a Rem 700 stainless steel in 7 mag. It is in a Bell and Carlson stock that is realtree camo and pillar bedded. It has a factory Remington detachable mag. It shot about .75" to 1" with 162 Amax. I hunted with it for 2 years until I built a 280AI, so it shows some wear. It has a leupold one piece base and 1 inch, twist in rings. I can send pics to an email because I have not learned how to do it here. I want $625+ shipping if your interested.

thanks,
anthony

have a 1972 model 70 , new haven. wood and blued for sale. 550.00. can send pics by cell. it is very nice.