• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB 7mm-08

Rockydog1

looking for my son's first elk/deer rifle. Definitely want a 7mm-08 and searching for a used xbolt stainless stalker or finnlight. Will pay fair value. He's a great kid who gets good grades, play sports and hunts elk, deer and lions with dad all despite having cystic fibrosis.

My buddy bought his kid a Tikka T3 in 7-08. Shoots 1/2 inch groups with hand loads and 3/4 with good factory. Not a bad deal for under $700.

looking for my son's first elk/deer rifle. Definitely want a 7mm-08 and searching for a used xbolt stainless stalker or finnlight. Will pay fair value. He's a great kid who gets good grades, play sports and hunts elk, deer and lions with dad all despite having cystic fibrosis.
I have a Remington 7mm-o8 stainless mountain with bell and carson stock for sale.
22 inch barrel 6 1/2 lbs 60 rounds shot through it. 1 year old. excellent condition. if interested I can text you pics..? $700 plus shipping. have 3 boxes of ammo too at that price...thanks Jim

I have a Remington 7mm-o8 stainless mountain with bell and carson stock for sale.
22 inch barrel 6 1/2 lbs 60 rounds shot through it. 1 year old. excellent condition. if interested I can text you pics..? $700 plus shipping. have 3 boxes of ammo too at that price...thanks Jim
Here is pic.
thanks

Attachments

• 20171018_190146_resized.jpg
    20171018_190146_resized.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 17
thanks for the reply. I'm interested. I haven't held that model so tomorrow I'll run to the local store and see if they have one I can look at.