• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTB: 7mm-08 supplies

Bigeclipse

Looking for dies, rcbs shell holder, brass (prefer nosler or lapua), 7mm bullets

Shell holder should be #6, got some excess 7mm bullets, what are you looking for as to make, weight, shape?

Rick

Looking for 120- 140 grain hunting bullets for deer that will properly expand at 0-400 yard ranges

Big,

Most quality bullets at reasonable velocities- in 7mm-08 I would judge that to be in the 2600-2800 fps MV range- should expand adequately on deer sized game to be reliable. Depends on point of impact and size of animals. Suggest you consider something like Sierra Game King - works well for me in 280 Rem out to 350 yrds, or the Nosler BT - equally well out to 300 yrds in 280 Rem and 6.5 x 55 Swede. Nosler Partitions work very well, but just are not as accurate in my rifles. Others work well for other folks, just my opinion and experience.

Looking for 120- 140 grain hunting bullets for deer that will properly expand at 0-400 yard ranges

Big,

Most quality bullets at reasonable velocities- in 7mm-08 I would judge that to be in the 2600-2800 fps MV range- should expand adequately on deer sized game to be reliable. Depends on point of impact and size of animals. Suggest you consider something like Sierra Game King - works well for me in 280 Rem out to 350 yrds, or the Nosler BT - equally well out to 300 yrds in 280 Rem and 6.5 x 55 Swede. Nosler Partitions work very well, but just are not as accurate in my rifles. Others work well for other folks, just my opinion and experience.

This will be for my wife's rifle. I currently use accubonds in my 7mm mag and gamekings in my 3006. She used to shoot a 243 but out of 10 deer she shot...6 were not passthroughs. All were broadside shots at less than 250 yards. She wanted to step up into a caliber which would still be lighter on recoil but would give her better passthroughs and better success on hard quartering shots. I've been contemplating accubonds for her as well but some suggest the 120 ballistic tip actually has a thicker jacket than other ballistic tips which aids in penetration

I have some 140 Sierras if you're interested. It's an open box I got in a trade.

Send me a message I got some brass like 10-20 and some sst tsx don't member gr