• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 7mm-08 supplies

SamuelBerryhill308

Hello all I'm looking for 7mm-08 brass and good fl sizing die. Also looking for bullets preferably 150 grain eld x or few of the Berger hunting bullets and nosler of any bullet model..Open to other brands just let me know what you have thanks and God bless

I was originally going to do that but I hate to mess up my good 308 brass
I look at it like it's easier to source just one popular cartridge type brass, like 308 Lapua and then set aside some for the 708 and try to use a different colored primer in them for quick reference. I think you found how hard 708 brass is to find.

I look at it like it's easier to source just one popular cartridge type brass, like 308 Lapua and then set aside some for the 708 and try to use a different colored primer in them for quick reference. I think you found how hard 708 brass is to find.
Yea that is true I'll probably still use some of my hornady brass for 7mm-08 I do have some extra of it just in case I can't find some 7mm-08 brass

I dip my Wild cat brass in Gun Insta Blue, and it turns the brass black. How much you dip is up to you, 1/2" usually suffices!